This wash bag contributes the equivalent value of two milk bottles to feed an orphaned elephant in the care of the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya*. Vital funds raised from the Conservation Collection will help us support the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in their mission to secure a future for this beautiful keystone species.
Elizabeth was inspired by the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s work rescuing and nurturing orphaned baby elephants, rhinos, and other wildlife species. Featuring a hand-illustrated motif of the mother elephant leading her calf embroidered onto luxury cotton velvet, this wash bag is perfect for keeping your beauty products pretty on your dressing table or bathroom shelf.
- Material: 100% Cotton Velvet
- Dimensions: 18x23cm
- Water resistant lining
- 4 x Inner elasticated pockets to hold larger cosmetics
- Hand illustrated elephant motif
- Gold zip with cream tassel
- Spot clean only
- *With every purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’, we will be donating the value of one to three bottles of milk (£2.30 - £7.00) to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, depending on the item purchased. We will endeavour to direct the funds raised from your purchase to the provision of milk for orphaned elephant calves as needed. Any surplus funds will go towards the Sheldrick Trust’s wider conservation initiatives, ensuring each purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’ will be helping secure a future for this keystone species.
- Please note, discount codes cannot be redeemed against items from the Conservation Collection.