Information About Us
- This website is operated by Elizabeth Scarlett Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Elizabeth Scarlett Ltd. Elizabeth Scarlett Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- If you have any questions regarding elizabethscarlett.com or our terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have a complaint or are unhappy with the product/products you have received from our website, you can contact us by:
- Telephone: 01707 245849
- E-mail: [email protected]
- or by post to the following address: Elizabeth Scarlett Ltd The Transmitting House, Great North Road Brookmans Park, Herts, AL9 6NE
- Company Registration Number: 08632591
- VAT Registration Number: 197193857
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Once an order is placed it is sent directly for fulfilment, so cannot be cancelled or changed. Orders can be returned unless otherwise stated, please see our returns policy for more information.
- Contract Execution: Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- Elizabeth Scarlett has the right to exclude any products from the discount codes offered.
- All sale items (including the Archive Sale) and Matching Sets are excluded from any promotions including discount codes.
- Only one discount can be applied to an order.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with another offer.
- All discount codes are single-use and subject to an expiry date. To redeem please enter the code at checkout.
- Please contact us with any further queries on discount codes at [email protected]
- Customer must add in the wrist straps separately.
- Discount works only after adding an Everyday Pouch or a Mini Pouch.
- One use per customer.
- One free wrist strap per order.
- Can't be used in conjunction with another discount code
- One use per customer.
Free Gift Box with £40 Spend
- Minimum £40 spend to qualify for the Free Gift Box.
- Customers must add a Gift Box (Medium or Large) to their carts in order to qualify.
- Customers do not need to add a discount code. It will be added automatically once the £40 threshold has been reached.
- One use per order.
Social Competitions (Via Instagram)
- Eligibility: The Elizabeth Scarlett social competitions are open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to participate. Employees of Promoter and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in any Elizabeth Scarlett or other brands involved in the competition.
- Prize Drawing: All Elizabeth Scarlett giveaway entries meeting the requirements of this criteria will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around the end of each giveaway at the Elizabeth Scarlett Offices, Transmitting house, Great North Road, Brookmans Park, AL9 6NE. Prize Winner(s) will be selected at random among all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by a response on the channel they entered. The winner is solely responsible for any and all local, national or VAT that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Promoter for a prize of equal or greater value. A prize won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. The promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified at the end of each Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) business days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorised account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
com/pages/privacy-policy] . Elizabeth Scarlett will not sell, rent, transfer or otherwise disclose your personal data to any third party, apart from any other brands involved in the competition whose offers you opt-in.
- General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaways are offered by Elizabeth Scarlett, Transmitting house, Great North Road, Brookmans Park, AL9 6NE, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorised access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winners release Promoter, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, Including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in an Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway; and(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with an Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway. Promoter’s decisions in all respects relative to an Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway are final. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend any Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Elizabeth Scarlett Giveaway is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Promoter and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 4 weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Winner’s List, Official Rules: For information on a winner from a competition send an email message to [email protected] with "Winner's list" as the email subject and the contest name specified in the body of the email.
- The promoter is Elizabeth Scarlett, with offices located at Transmitting House, Great North Road, Brookmans Park, AL9 6NE. Governing Law: These Rules and any Elizabeth Scarlett UK Giveaway are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from or related to, them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Our #ESInTheWild competition runs monthly and is an Instagram-only competition only.
- You can enter by posting content, a feed or story post, on Instagram and tagging @elizabethscarlett or hashtag #ElizabethScarlett and #ESInTheWild.
- Each tag is considered an entry and you can enter more than once. One winner will be chosen per month and will be contacted by our official Instagram account only, please ignore all communications from other accounts.
- The prize is a £50 gift card to spend online at www.elizabethscarlett.com.
- When you enter, you agree to allow Elizabeth Scarlett usage of your tagged content for their organic platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest, Website, Advertising, Email and/or in printed publications (eg. Catalogs, guides, POS).