This eye mask contributes the equivalent value of one bottle of milk to feed an orphaned elephant in the care of the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya*. Vital funds raised from the Conservation Collection will help us support the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in their mission to secure a future for this beautiful keystone species.
Elizabeth was inspired by the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s work rescuing and nurturing orphaned baby elephants, rhinos, and other wildlife species. Featuring a hand-illustrated motif of elephant calf embroidered onto luxury cotton velvet, this eye mask is scented with lavender and packaged in a drawstring carry bag, clean and ready for use whenever you fancy a snooze.
- Dimensions: 21x10cm (S-M)
- Elasticated strap
- 100% Cotton Velvet front
- 100% Polyester Velvet back
- Filled with 63% Lavender and 37% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- Hand illustrated elephant motifs
- With cotton drawstring carry bag
- *With every purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’, we will be donating the value of one to three bottles of milk (£2.30 - £7.00) to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, depending on the item purchased. We will endeavour to direct the funds raised from your purchase to the provision of milk for orphaned elephant calves as needed. Any surplus funds will go towards the Sheldrick Trust’s wider conservation initiatives, ensuring each purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’ will be helping secure a future for this keystone species.
- Please note, discount codes cannot be redeemed on items from the Conservation Collection.