For each eye mask sold from the Conservation Collection, we’re partnering with the Bumblebee Conservation Trust to plant at least 2m2 of wildflower seeds. Our aim is to sow one hectare of seeds across London, allowing the precious bumblebee to thrive, pollinate and protect our biodiversity.
When creating this collection, Elizabeth was inspired by the humble creatures weaving in and out flowers, bringing our natural world to life. Elizabeth took to her sketchbook to capture the extraordinary detail of the floral forms. Translated in colourful threads on a luxurious black velvet or natural cotton base, this eye mask is scented with Lavender and packaged in a drawstring carry bag, clean and ready for use whenever you fancy a snooze.
Every purchase from the Conservation Collection: Brave Bumblebees and British Blooms will come with a packet of wildflowers seeds.
- Dimensions: 21x10cm (S-M)
- Elasticated strap
- 100% Cotton Velvet or 100% cotton front
- 100% Polyester Velvet back
- Filled with 63% Lavender and 37% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- Embroidered with hand drawn blooms
- With matching cotton drawstring carry bag
- £15,000 from the sales of The Conservation collection: Brave Bumblebees & British Blooms will be donated to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust from May to August 2021. Our goal is to raise enough funds to sow 1 hectare of bumblebee-friendly wildflower seeds and help fund their charitable activities.