|Promotion name||Elizabeth Scarlett and Wildlife & Yoga Retreats by Laura Bunting Yoga Giveaway|
|Eligible States/Territories||UK only|
|Promotion period||Start: 10th February 2023
End: 13th February 2023
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
(referred to as the “Promotion Period”)
|Promoter||Elizabeth Scarlett, The Transmitting House, Great North Rd., Brookmans Park AL9 6NE
Laura Bunting Yoga ( Bunting Consultancy Ltd) Langata District, Nairobi, 00509
|Eligible entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open at entrants 18+, based in the UK and who fulfill the method of entry requirements. Entrants must be able to travel on dates set out and legally allowed entrants into Kenya:
All travellers to Kenya over 12 years of age will be, at all ports of entry, required to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted no more than 72 hours before departure.
You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated to enter Kenya. Vaccination means having received the prescribed doses of specific vaccine latest shot at least fourteen (14) days before arrival (not including the day of vaccination).
If you are visiting Kenya, your passport should be valid for 6 months from the date you arrive. You should have at least two blank pages in your passport on arrival. Check with your travel provider to make sure your passport and other travel documents meet their requirements.
You need a visa to enter Kenya. Kenyan entry visas are exclusively issued electronically, with passengers required to obtain their e-visas before departure. You can apply for single entry and transit visas on the e-visas website. British passport holders visiting Kenya aged 16 and over require a valid individual visa for Kenya.
|Details of prizes||6 nights of luxury accommodation at Ithumba Hill Eco Lodge, 11th - 17th March. 1 night accommodation at Four Points Sheraton, Nairobi, 10th March.
All transport from and returning to Heathrow airport, including return British Airways flights and transfers while in Kenya
Access to Ithumba Reintegration Unit
All food & drinks
2 yoga classes a day
2 Massages during the week ( even more if you can find time)
Game drives through Tsavo East National Park
£300 to spend on travel accessories at Elizabeth Scarlett
£200 spending money for airport food and drinks
Prize also includes:
$50 Kenya Visa
$150 in Kenya Shillings to be used for tips at the Ithumba lodge
|Total number of prizes||1|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool): Approx £6800 GBP*
*Exact figure dependant on time of flight booking
|Method of entry||To receive one (1) entry in the Promotion, an entrant (“Entrant”) must, during the Promotion Period:
Follow @elizabethscarlett & @wildlife.yoga.retreats
Like and save the specified competition post
Comment on the post with reasoning ‘I’d love to go this wild adventure because…’
Sign up up Elizbeth Scarlett newsletters
Sign up to Wildlife Yoga Retreats newsletters
Share competition post
In order to be eligible to win a Prize, Entrant’s Instagram account must be public, and Entrant must continue to follow @elizabethscarlett & @wildlife.yoga.retreats for the duration of the Promotion Period.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Instagram.
|Maximum number of entries||Unlimited|
|Prize draw||The winner will be chosen by 14th February by the Elizabeth Scarlett team, ensuring all entry requirements have been met.
Location of draw:
Elizabeth Scarlett, The Transmitting House, Great North Rd., Brookmans Park AL9 6NE
|Notification of winners||Winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram no later than 15th February|
|Public announcement of winners||The winners of all prizes will be published on instagram by 15th February|
|Unclaimed prize draw||In the event that the selected winner does not claim the Prize or is found to be ineligible to receive the Prize, a unclaimed prize draw will occur 16th February 2023
Location of draw:
Elizabeth Scarlett, The Transmitting House, Great North Rd., Brookmans Park AL9 6NE
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners||Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Direct message on social media no later than 16th February 2023|
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw||The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published on instagram.com/elizabethscarlett by 16th February 2023|
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open in the UK only. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL(Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in British Pounds unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter, who may use the entrants' names, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.