Clean sheets on a Freshly Made Bed
I think there is no better feeling, than cosying up into clean sheets on a freshly made bed after a long day.
If you’re looking for motivation to put on some fresh sheets, here it is! 😘
Whilst we’re all at home, it’s the little things you can do to brighten up your day.
You will feel so accomplished and get to look forward to a lovely night's sleep.
It’s as easy as can be!
For your luxury bedding experience you’ll need:
- Ironing Board
- An iron
- A soft, fitted sheet
- Fresh, clean luxury duvet covers and pillowcases! Our full luxury bedding sets; Palmier & Pineapple Palmier or Pineapple include one pair of hotel luxury pillowcases which are super soft 100% cotton, 300 thread count and look absolutely lovely. We also offer pillowcase pairs separately as 4 pillows make for a plump and luxurious sleep!
- A sizeable quilt which you can fold (I’ve used one from our golden palm tree embroidered bedding range, Palmier)
- Scatter cushions. I’ve gone for our Pineapple Mauve velvet cushions for a soft and Spring look.
5 Simple Steps to hotel quality night’s sleep…
- Iron all of your luxury bedding including the fitted sheet to smooth the cotton and provide a lovely crisp finish. If you have a steaming function on your iron - even better! But if not, don’t worry just focus on getting those creases out - it’s actually very therapeutic.
- Put the fitted sheet onto the mattress, smoothing down the edges, and tucking them into the bed.
- Fill the bedding, sheets, and pillowcases with the duvet and pillows. Give them a good old shake out and plumping. Put the filled duvet cover down first, and place the pillowcases against the headboard on top of the duvet and fitted sheet.
- Place the quilt over the bed until it’s halfway up, then tuck and roll for a smart fold.
- Add your scatter cushions for some extra layers of plumpness and to express your lovely personality.