This makeup bag contributes the equivalent value of one bottle of milk to feed an orphaned elephant in the care of the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya*. Vital funds raised from the Conservation Collection will help us support the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in their mission to secure a future for this beautiful keystone species.
Elizabeth was inspired by the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s work rescuing and nurturing orphaned baby elephants, rhinos, and other wildlife species. Featuring a hand-illustrated motif of the mother elephant leading her calf embroidered onto luxury cotton velvet, this makeup bag is the perfect accessory to add a bit of luxury to your every day with a water-resistant lining for makeup mishaps, and a pocket to keep bobby pins or earrings safe.
- Material: 100% Cotton Velvet
- Dimensions: 16x23cm
- Water resistant lining
- Hand illustrated Elephant motif
- Includes slip pocket for delicate pieces
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Gold zip closure
- *With every purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’, we will be donating the value of one to three bottles of milk (£2.30 - £7.00) to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, depending on the item purchased. We will endeavour to direct the funds raised from your purchase to the provision of milk for orphaned elephant calves as needed. Any surplus funds will go towards the Sheldrick Trust’s wider conservation initiatives, ensuring each purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’ will be helping secure a future for this keystone species.