For each eye mask sold from the Conservation Collection, we’re partnering with the Bumblebee Conservation Trust to plant at least 2m2 of wildflower seeds. Our aim is to sow one hectare of seeds across London, allowing the precious bumblebee to thrive, pollinate and protect our biodiversity.
When creating this collection, Elizabeth was inspired by the humble creatures and all they do to bring our natural world to life. Watching the tiny workers from her window, she took to her sketchbook to capture their extraordinary detail. Translated in golden threads on luxurious velvet bases, the masks are scented with lavender and packaged in a drawstring carry bag, clean and ready for use whenever you fancy a snooze.
Every purchase from the Conservation Collection: Brave Bumblebees and British Blooms will come with a packet of wildflower seeds.
- Dimensions: 21x10cm
- 100% Cotton face
- 100% Polyester Velvet base
- Filled with 63% Lavender and 37% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- Embroidered with hand illustrated honey bees
- Comes with a matching drawstring bag to keep it safe while not in use.
- £15,000 from the sales of The Conservation collection: Brave Bumblebees & British Blooms will be donated to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust from May to August 2021. Our goal is to raise enough funds to sow 1 hectare of bumblebee-friendly wildflower seeds and help fund their charitable activities.