This cushion contributes the equivalent value of three milk bottles to feed an orphaned elephant in the care of the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kenya*. Vital funds raised from the Conservation Collection will help us support the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in their mission to secure a future for this beautiful keystone species.
Elizabeth was inspired by the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s work rescuing and nurturing orphaned baby elephants, rhinos, and other wildlife species. Featuring a hand-illustrated motif of the mother elephant leading her calf embroidered onto luxury cotton velvet, this cushion comes with a polyester insert for a luxurious look and feel.
- Decorative cushion
- Material: 100% cotton velvet
- Dimensions: 45x45cm
- Removable cushion cover with zip
- Polyester insert
- Embroidered Elephant motif
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Matching home accessories available separately
- *With every purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’, we will be donating the value of one to three bottles of milk (£2.30 - £7.00) to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, depending on the item purchased. We will endeavour to direct the funds raised from your purchase to the provision of milk for orphaned elephant calves as needed. Any surplus funds will go towards the Sheldrick Trust’s wider conservation initiatives, ensuring each purchase from the ‘Conservation Collection: Elephants’ will be helping secure a future for this keystone species.